It’s no secret that the use of video in content marketing is on the rise. And, it’s certainly not a tactic to be taken lightly. In fact, YouTube is now the second largest search engine on the web.
Video Marketing increase customer conversions by at least 64% because of strong emotional connections. Also the retention rates is higher than text, you’ll have a higher engagement and strong consumer attention.
Video Marketing is already 80% of all online traffic, and if you don’t use video, you are left with only 20% of traffic.
What are the best type of videos you can do to attract more leads and sales?
- The Review Videos: Before you buy an item over the internet, you check out the reviews aren’t you? Well your customers are doing the same. Most people would watch a video of testimonial or a review before buying anything. A great review of a product or service, can bring great engagement – they can comment, like. Your audience will give their opinions which is great to make decisions. When doing reviews do it with full transparency, no pitching and no selling. You can do also review videos about your lifestyle, a movie; it doesn’t have to be about your product or service
- Training videos: It is a great way to build your authority, provide value and your followers will see you as an expert. It can be a backoffice training or a general training about attraction marketing/social media. Don’t be shy to provide value even if you are just after starting and learning something new, don’t be afraid to share it, you already know more than most people.
- Webinars: Most marketing webinars are lead generation tools that provide free, valuable information in the hope that participants will see the need to upgrade to paid products or services offered by your company. It is a great way to engage live with your audience and be seen as an expert with more exposure.
- Reality Videos: This type of video will allow your audience to see who you are in real life, and that you let people into your world. It is very easy to create, right at the moment. You shouldn’t talk about your business on these videos and should be around 3-5 min. If you are partaking an event and want to share your experience, just talk about your feeling and not about the company/benefits etc… It needs to be natural and authentic.
- Last and one of the most important Promote: Don’t think that letting your video on youtube without promoting is going to work. You can’t create them, post them and forget about them if you want to see results. You need to share it on social media, to your mailing list, Youtube subscriber list and you could also use paid ads.
The best branded video clearly engages users, provides value, and presents a direct and compelling call to action. Consumers Invest in Emotive, Relevant, Authentic Videos.
Let me know if you got value, but remember a social media marketing plan is never permanent. It will always evolve and change as your business grows and you learn what does and doesn’t work. Reassess from time to time and make the changes on your funnels or ads if needed.