Yesterday I was talking with a friend about what is happening right now… but won’t get into details because of censure of course we cannot say anymore what we think … We are all being pushed to do something that some might see it as a good thing and some people like me, that believe this is not what it seems but just an agenda to control us… Anyway, talking with different people, I saw that no matter who is right or wrong, we all have a lot of stress within us… and as you know stress bring the immune system down and your health might be impacted.
So something very simple and very cheap can be done at home to release this stress… and this is having a spiritual bath and you can use the same practice under a shower if you have no bath.
A warm, relaxing bath – maybe with a few candles and some ambient music – is a wonderful way to restore a tired mind and body after a long, stressful day.
Spiritual bath cleanse your chakras, revitalizes your aura, and leaves you feeling more present, and in an extremely positive state of mind.
The aura (energy) field holds all the vibrations of our thoughts, beliefs, and feelings.
When your aura has been messed up with negative energies, then you are bound to have bad experiences.
Benefits of Spiritual Baths
- Promote feelings of calm, warmth and relaxation.
- Prevent skin diseases, poor blood circulation and sleep issues.
- Restore inner peace and harmony with yourself and others
- Reset our energy, raise our vibration, and aid in manifesting our desires.
- Reduce feelings of stress, mental blockages and anxiety while releasing emotions that block your aura
- Increase spiritual awareness and self-love.
- Water is a yin element, and for women using water to manifest will help to bring our desires into physical form a lot faster.
If you are an empath and healer like me, it is very important to take spiritual baths regularly. We absorb the energy of others around us and who we help. If you are feeling down and negative for no reason at all, it is probably due to your aura needing to be cleansed. A spiritual bath is an excellent way to do this effectively.
There are many bath recipes that can be used to get rid of negativity and bring more abundance.
There are countless ways you can prepare spiritual baths with different ingredients of your own choosing. You can use just one or two ingredients or opt for even more.
- Baking soda is a powerful cleansing ingredient which can be used for a spiritual bath. Just add a cup of baking soda to warm water in a bathtub. Soak your self in this water and meditate on your intentions. You will experience powerful detoxification.
- Apple Cider Vinegar baths serve as powerful aura cleansers. Add a few drops of apple cider vinegar to your bath then sit inside the bathtub and experience powerful healing of both your body and spirit.
- Natural salt is one of the most powerful ingredients to release any kind of negative energies, thoughts and feelings that are proving to be blockages in your path. Pink Himalayan salt, natural sea salt and Epsom salt are great for this purpose. Never use regular table salts because they contain anti-caking agents and have gone through a refining process that has removed many of the beneficial minerals.
- Herbs or Essential oils like lavender is a great stress reliever, and you can use it in the form of dried buds (soaked in boiling water for an hour and strained) or pure essential oil. Rosemary can remove negative energies. Guinea Hen Weed has been used for centuries as a shamanic treatment for fevers, anxiety, and boosting the immune system. Lemongrass can alter brain chemistry in positive ways, improving mood. There are many more herbs you can use but I gave you the one I thought would be great for a start. When you get used to have this ritual, you can think of a proper mix of herbs or essential oils that suit you best to find peace into your body and mind. I have a list of herbs and its benefits if you want, just message me and i’ll send it to you .
- Crystals like amethyst or Rose Quartz are also a great way to enjoy the healing vibrations. Make sure the crystal you choose is safe with water. Carefully place your crystals on the bottom of the tub and begin running lukewarm water. Once your crystals are totally submerged, you can begin increasing the water temperature.
- Rose water makes an excellent spiritual bath to uplift moods and make you feel more self-love. You can throw in some rose petals (fresh or dried) and let the fragrance of the bath fill your spirits with new energy and appreciation of who you are.
- Readymade sachet are also available in different stores, choose according to the treatment you need and enjoy!!! One recommendation, get the natural, and organic ingredients if you can.
How to do a spiritual bath
- Before having a spiritual bath, make sure you have all ingredients ready and ask yourself the reason why you need to take a spiritual bath.
- After writing your intention, choose a suitable time to have it, you don’t want to be disturbed by the children, or your pets. Performing a spiritual bath during a full moon is highly recommended.
- Before taking a spiritual bath, your physical body should be clean, so have a normal shower with soap, shampoo etc…
- Then fill up the tub and bless the water before entering into it. Add the herbs, essential oils, salt, whatever you chose to do this particular ritual. Put some candles or incense on the side and/or play your favorite music…Anything that will bring you peace
- Soak yourself from head to toe in the tub. Spend like 15 minutes and while you are inside, meditate on your intention. You can also do whatever you are comfortable with such as singing, visualization, sitting in silence, etc..
- Breath in the positivity and expel all your negativity then watch as the water goes down the drain. With the last drop of water, say “Let it be so”.
- Allow your body to dry. Do not use a towel if possible
If you don’t have a bath tub, you can do this under the shower… put your crystals at your feet, allow the herbs to soak in a bowl for 15 minutes before you use it and when you are ready with your intentions, pour the water with herbs over you and/or you can soak your lufa or sponge in the bowl before using it.
The beauty of a spiritual bath is that it cleanses off negativity, unites your body and your soul and rejuvenates your skin.
I would love to hear more about your bath ritual and what ingredients you are using.
Love and Light Always ❤
PS: If you want to purchase and see my Essential oil, check HERE