The main function of the chakras is to keep the Self, universal consciousness connected to the worlds and dimensions of the Universe. There are 142 chakras within the human energy system.
- 9 are located within personal body space ( the traditional chakra plus 2 splenic chakras located between the second and third chakras),
- 63 chakras are located above personal body space, directly above the crown chakra
- 70 chakras are located below the personal body space, directly below the first chakra.
Each chakra corresponds to a very specific area of the body and the seven traditional chakras are:
- Root Chakra or First Chakra associated to security, self confidence, body image, connection to the earth and its creatures
- Sacral Chakra or Second Chakra associated to vitality, gender identity (masculinity, femininity), creativity, anger
- Solar Plexus Chakra or Third Chakra associated to belonging, trust, intimacy, friendship, status, psychic well-being, fear
- Heart Chakra or Fourth Chakra associated to self-awareness, personal rights, feelings, emotional pain
- Throat Chakra or Fifth Chakra associated with self expression, enjoyment of personal space, integrity, joy
- Third Eye Chakra or Sixth Chakra associated with human awareness, memory, intuition, reasoning and rational, deductive thought
- Crown Chakra or Seventh Chakra associated with transcendental consciousness
Stimulating the seven traditional chakra will play a big role to regulate and radiate the Prana ( which is also known as qi, chi, and ki) the vital life force. Prana rides on the breath, so when we breathe in, we take in Prana. When we expand the breath and improve the quality of it, we are expanding and improving the quality of this vital life force within and around us. Prana emerges through all 142 chakras.
How to stimulate the seven traditional chakras ?
Each Chakra is associated with specific colors and sounds. Because of this, there are optimum ranges of vibration, and those ranges are called resonance.
You can feel the unique resonance of the seven chakras within personal body space by using the palm of your receptive ( feminine) hand – your right hand if you are left-handed, or left hand if you are right-handed – to stimulate the front of the chakras. Each palm contains a minor energy center through which prana radiates.
Begin to explore your chakras – see the picture above to see the different placement – with your feminine palm and keep it about six inches (15 cm) above the surface of personal body space. Work down from the 7th chakra to the first.
As soon as you locate the feminine pole of each chakra with your palm, the chakra will become active and you will experience a residual vibration. The vibration will continue even after you’ve removed your palm. It is interesting to note the sensations you experience during the session. Each chakras are unique and have different sensations, feelings and emotions.
As a result, when we are in resonance, we are in balance. To put it simply, the most direct way to influence the resonance of the body with sound is through balancing the Chakras.
I am creating a balance and harmonious Life
Love and Light Always ❤