There are 7 key points to help motivate and start the work flow.
Are you ready or not for 2021?? It is now that you have to put all your plans in place. Here are a few tips that will help you stay motivated.
Check out this Facebook live I did and I would love your thoughts and if you would add something else
1- Check your goals and reassess them
- Check accomplished goals and reassess your goals to fit future expectation.
- Set realistic goals only! It could be for the day, week or month. -Setting unrealistic goals will just end up bringing negativity and disappointment.
2- Drop the stress!
- Don’t stress about what you didn’t do, the only thing you can do is stay positive and move on.
- If it’s difficult, simplify it.
- What happened in the past stays in the past
- Stop overthinking
3- Make a morning routine
- Take 30 minutes every morning to start the day off positively and assess your day.
- Pick what works for you, if it’s meditating or saying your intentions and affirmations.
- Don’t use electronics as soon as you wake up, take at least 30 minutes.
4- Drop negativity!
- Develop a positive attitude.
- Don’t watch the news all the time.
- Listen to a motivational podcast or video, read a few pages of a book.
- Get into the groove of positivity and working.
- Stop negativity right away.
- Don’t entertain negative people, they could be friends, family or co-workers. Just continue what makes you happy.
- Be surrounded by positive people that love you.
5- Stop comparing yourself to others!
- You’re only seeing the person success but you’re forgetting that they weren’t always successful, it took time and they worked hard for it.
- Hard work ALWAYS pays off.
- Have patience it might take longer to become successful but don’t start doubting your abilities be positive and consistent, it will pay off.
6- Time management
- You have 24 hours a day, don’t waste your time doing something unproductive.
- Prioritize your time.
- Plan out your day or week to be organized.
- Write your daily accomplishments, to motivate you when you look back and see how far you have come.
- See what works for you, if it doesn’t DROP IT!
- Set realistic goals.
- Celebrate your accomplishments at the end of the week, doesn’t matter how small.
7- Drop laziness!
- YOU WANT IT OR NOT!
- If you don’t want it drop it!
- If you do want it get up and work for it!
- Appreciate the people commenting or viewing it could be as simple as saying thank you.
- Don’t act entitled! Take responsibility and try figure out any problems you face and if you need help be understanding and respectful if the person you asked doesn’t reply straight away, they have work to do too.
- NOBODY will do all the work for you!
- Don’t wait on others to do something you can do yourself.
I hope you got some value, leave me a comment, like and share and of course reach out to me if you want to connect.
One thought on “How to Take Charge of Your Lack of Commitment!”
Reblogged this on ram H singhal note book.