What is Turmeric?
It is a spice that gives curry its yellow colour. In recent studies show scientists are starting to backup what indians have known it contains compounds with medicinal properties. These compounds are called curcuminoid, the most important of which is curcumin.
It’s often sold in spice jars. However, if bought fresh, it looks similar to ginger root with a more intense yellow to golden color
What is Curcumin? It is a bright yellow chemical produced by curcuma longa plants. It is the principal cucuminoid of tumeric, a member of the ginger family “Zingiberaceae”.
How tumeric and curcumin are connected.
Curcumin is the main active ingredient in tumeric. The curcumin content of the tumeric is high, it weights around 3%.
Curcumin is poorly absorbed into the blood stream. If you consume black pepper it will stream. The black pepper contains piperine which is a natural substance that enhances the absorption of curcumin by 2,000%. The best curcumin supplements contain piperine, increasing their effectiveness. Cucurmin is also a fat soluble, so it may be a good idea to take it with a fatty meal.
Curcumin and tumeric have many health benefits such as:
- Curcumin is a natural anti-inflammatory compound- inflammation is important, it helps your body fight foreign invaders and aids in repairing damage. Curcumin is a strong anti-inflammatory, it is so powerful that it matches the effectiveness of some anti-inflammatory drugs but without the side effects.
- Tumeric increases the antioxidant capacity of the body- Oxidative damage is one of the mechanisms behind aging and many diseases. Curcumin boosts boosts the activity of your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin boosts DHA in the brain and liver, DHA is docosahexaenoic acid which is an essential fatty acid that is important in development of infants brain and eyes which is present in breast milk and some formulas.
- Curcumin lowers risk of heart disease.
- Curcumin aids arthritis patients, they respond very well to the supplements.
- Studies show that curcumin has incredible benefits against depression.
- Curcumin helps delay aging and fight age-related chronic disease.
HempWorx CBD Curcumin Softgels Are THC Free!
For over 4000 years, the herb Turmeric has been used in traditional medicines to support health in multiple ways. Curcumin found in Turmeric is also known to support a healthy immune system as well as healthy energy levels. Combining premium grade broad spectrum CBD and Curcumin creates a synergistic effect that makes HempWorx softgel formulation one of the most sought after in the marketplace!
- Broad Spectrum CBD
- Vegetarian Softgels
- 25mg Per Soft Gel
- 750mg Per Bottle
- THC Free
- Non GMO
- A 60 Day Empty Package Refund!
In addition to our HempWorx CBD Curcumin Softgels, we carry a wide variety of other CBD products in our inventory. Whether you’re looking for CBD oil, gummies, softgels, hemp haircare products, CBD coffee, bath bombs, or CBD skincare, you’ll find it right here in our online store.
You can check all the products on my website: http://www.followkathy.com
If you need more information, don’t hesitate to contact me on this platform or on my FB profile http://www.facebook.com/kathy.lopinto