Essential oils are compound extracted from plants, the oils capture the plants scent and flavor or ”essence”. The unique aromatic compounds give each essential oil its characteristic essence.
Aromatherapy is the use of aromatic essential oils derived from plants for the purpose of enhancing the well being of ones physical and psychological health. By inhaling essential oils, nerves in the nose trigger powerful brain responses, aromatherapy triggers a response in the brain that sends healing to the body. Topical application allows essential oils to quickly enter the bloodstream by being absorbed through skin tissue.
- Aromatherapy can reduce pain, as the oils can be absorbed through the skin. Prevent illness and boost the immune system. many essential oils have anti-inflammatory properties that can prevent the development of certain illnesses, it can improve the immune system as essential oils that are breathed in enter the lungs and are then absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Essential oils helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels and can be used as a part of your diet to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Improve mood and set a positive atmosphere. scents are powerful stimuli that directly enter the brain, triggering intense emotional responses. By inhaling essential oils, your brain will signal certain emotions that can leave you feeling energized, optimistic and hopeful. These essential oils can be added to a hot bath or used in an oil diffuser to create a positive atmosphere in your house.
- Essential oils have many uses not only aromatherapy, it can be used as a natural mosquito repellent and extending the shelf life of food.
- Aids with occasional sleepiness, or promotes/supports sound sleep, essential oil has been shown to improve the sleep quality of people.
How to use Essential oils?
With a diffuser: it is a device that disperses essential oils into the air. There are several types of essential oil diffusers that you can use for this, like ceramic diffuser, electric, ultrasonic …
You can simply Inhale: the easiest method of inhalation is to open a bottle of pure essential oil and inhale deeply a few times. But don’t let the undiluted oil touch your skin.For the steam method you’ll need a bowl of hot water and a towel. Place the bowl on a table and add a few drops of essential oil. Place a towel over your head and the bowl. Close your eyes and deeply inhale the steam for several minutes. Repeat a few times throughout the day.When you’re dispensing essential oils in the air, consider pregnant or breastfeeding women, children, or pets in your environment. Some essential oils can be dangerous
Dry evaporation: This method only requires some type of dry material such as a cotton ball or fabric. Add a few drops of essential oil to the material. Hold this to your nose and inhale or allow the scent to disperse naturally. You can add the material to the vents in your car, your shirt collar, or your pillowcase.
On your skin: You can use essential oils for skincare and massage in a variety of ways. Dilute essential oils with a carrier oil and apply the mixture to your skin. Follow a recipe or your intuition to make a rollerball blend so that you have your favorite combination on hand. Carrier oils will reduce skin sensitivity and also increase absorption through skin tissue.
Types of carrier oils:
- olive oil
- coconut oil
- avocado oil ( this is the one I use 🙂 )
- almond oil
- jojoba oil
Focus on areas of muscular pain, tightness, and tension. You can also gently rub the oil into pressure points such as your temples, wrists, and third eye. You can also use the oils to massage your feet and place a few drops around your nose.Another option is to add essential oils to your favorite cosmetic products, such as toners, serums, and muscle rubs. But always take care to dilute the essential oil in a carrier oil first.
In a bath or shower: while it’s best to store essential oils outside of the bathroom due to heat and humidity, you’ll find a lot of uses for them here. Add a few drops of essential oils to your shampoo, conditioner, and body wash.To inhale essential oils while you shower, add a few drops to the shower walls and inhale deeply as you shower. Or add a few drops of diluted essential oil to a warm washcloth that can be used for inhalation and to gently exfoliate your body.Dilute a few drops of essential oils with a carrier oil before adding it to your bathwater. Or use an essential oil salt bath or bubble bath product.
In a humidifier: If you choose to add essential oils to your humidifier, check with the manufacturer’s directions. Some ultrasonic humidifier manufacturers do not recommend the use of essential oils. To use essential oils in a humidifier, add a few drops into the water tank. The oil will naturally vaporize throughout the room. For best results, use a cool mist and clean your humidifier regularly.
Our Mantra Essential oils:
HempWorx MyDailyChoice Mantra Essential Oils help you relax into your natural and soulful happiness.
With six enriching scents: Breathe, Energy, Restore, Relax, Focus and Sleep. There’s an essential oil ready to carry you throughout your day.
To check our products go to http://bit.ly/2nWo8tm
If you need more info, don’t hesitate to contact me 🙂
PS: FDA Disclaimer: Statements made on this product, website or sales materials have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MyDailyChoice and HempWorx products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. These products are NOT intended to replace medications or eliminate the advice of a competent health care practitioner.