Once you are ready and you know what company or service you want to represent, what will be your target, and you are ready to use your 5 daily tasks, you need to make a plan. With this 90 days plan you can see how far you can go !!!!
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
You need to focus on what you want to do but when you decide to make a plan, you need to follow-up and make it with enough challenge that you won’t be unmotivated! Write some challenges that will put you out of your comfort zone and keep you focus. You need to make sure you are ready to miss out for some outings, your friends coffee mornings, … Be ready to get 90 days with all the focus !!
- Specific: Define your goal, who, what, where, why, which
- Measurable: Track your progress
- Attainable: Is your goal reasonable?
- Relevant: What needs are you going to bring?
- Timely: Your step by step day/month/year
The 90 day plan is going to work if you have a
- Set of goal in mind, write at 30-60-90 days how much money you are planning to get;
- Vision : don’t hesitate to get very creative, and cast your vision
- Assess your progress, that will help you define your weakness and your strength.
- Say No to certain things that are not important for the growth of your business
- Determine your priority plan, get done the hardest task first. Example: set up your blog, set up your YouTube Channel…Prioritize what is most important for your business
- All the way through the 90 day plan, do some reviews and check what works better and what works not so well
- And last point, Set another 90 day plan forecast !!!
You can use this schedule to write everything you are doing each day and reevaluate each week: hourly-schedule
“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” – Zig Ziglar
30 DAY GOAL
WHAT DO YOU WANT? This is the learning stage !
- Time to be focus and do the 5 daily tasks
- Time to set up your blog, e-commerce
- Time to set up your platform, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram which ever you decided to work on
- Learn about your company
- Find out your niche and your target audience
- Investigate which platform you should use
- Ask all the questions to your mentors, coaches….
60 DAY GOAL
ADDING THE YOU
After setting up everything and followed the trainings, you should have a better knowledge of your company, your customers and what they are looking for.
- Time to do your personal branding
- Time to get out of your comfort zone, and not staying behind your computer.
- Time to do some videos… Live on Facebook or Instagram is perfect but if you are still shy start with videos on YouTube but by day 60… it is live videos 🙂
- Share your information doing blogs, or posts on your timeline
- Get creative with your pictures, with your ads – get some example and “spy” on your mentors or uplines 🙂
- Time to listen more than the talking… You need to start calling your prospects
- Advertise more and more, you should be at this point doing Your 5 daily tasks every single day and get leads every single day
90 DAY GOAL
- You should do a blog, a video
- Each task should go much faster
- Prospection everyday
- At least 2-4 leads a day
- Check out your mistakes, dodge novice errors
- Analyse the growth
- Reward yourself !!!!
When you are finished this 90 day plan, get a month off if you want to be able to get to see your friends, and get fired up for another 90 day goal with:
- bigger $ numbers,
- more leads,
- more blogs done,
- more videos,
- a Facebook Challenge of 30 days videos…
- start getting used to another platform
- call everyday your leads
- and so on…..
Did you get value?? Would love your comments !!