Today, Online Marketing has changed the way we sell our product or services. I am going to give you some tips to work Smarter and not Harder.
When you start prospecting online, you need to follow some steps to explain your product or services after building rapport with your potential customer. You are going to meet people with different backgrounds and levels of education. You are going to come in contact with people using old school marketing, where home parties, leaflets on the cars or at the mall where the norm. Nowadays you can do so much without leaving your house or wasting time doing all the presentation outside your home and I am going to share with you some tips:
- You need to have a Fanpage if you are using Facebook platform to market your business. It is where you are going to put your business post. When you start prospecting, or advertising, without realizing it, you are going to get people that are going to check out your profile. Maximize your photos albums with some picture Before/After – some testimonials. Blog posts, quotes, etc…
- You can boost your post from your Fanpage, that way you’ll get more people seeing your ad and get more engagement. Isn’t it better than going door to door or putting leaflets on cars windows.
- You can do some webinars where you are going to present your business opportunity, talk about your product or service. And all that in the comfort of your home. No more going around, renting rooms or having to clean your home and prepare some appetizers to entertain your potential prospects. I don’t say it is bad, or you shouldn’t do it but you can get more people online to follow you without having to go through all of the trouble. Preparing a webinar is very time consuming if you want to have something professional. The great thing once it is done and you are happy with it, you can share the link to many people offline!!
- It is the same thing for the Youtube videos or blogs; once you have done them, you can share to your list, to your new prospect, on multimedia,… It is out there until you remove them, so you could be at the beach, or on holiday or asleep and someone can see your content.
“Content marketing represents the gap between what brands produce and what consumers actually want.” ~ Michael Brenner
Once you have all these content out and you start getting people connecting with you, you need to build relationship and then talk about Network Marketing/Affiliate Program
You can follow these 4 steps:
- Step1: Who you are. Introduce yourself in a few lines, and point out why you started with this company and what is your purpose and your goal.
- Step2: What you are offering and how the product/service helps you. That is why it is important you are the product of the product.Give your personal testimonial.
- Step3: Why they should take action. Again after building your rapport, you know their challenges so the product, training you are offering will help them.
- Step4: How they can get your offer, that is called Call To Action. Don’t forget to put one in each post, and if possible get a funnel to gather as many email address as you can to help you build your list.
Before you send any link, always ask for their permission.
Leave me a comment, I’d love to connect with you!!
Other resources you might need:
Find a system that will give the the full support you need to succeed! Learn More
How to choose your platform wisely CLICK HERE
How to brand yourself CLICK HERE