Many people want to change something in their lives but they think they are too old, or they don’t have the competence to do it!! Well you are VERY WRONG!! You can change everything you want in your life if you really want it!! Work your way towards major changes.
See below the few tips I used to change My Life
1- You have to change your situation, even the smallest changes will make a difference. Go step by step.
- Change your routine and ask this question; will it help me to get where I want to go? Examine what brought you in your actual situation and what you want to change. Determine whether or not your lifestyle is aligned with your personal values.
- Get out of your confort zone; for things to change you need to get better. If you are not willing to push yourself and get better, you won’t be able to move forward
- Consistency is key. We always say it takes 21 days to change your habits
2- Change your attitude
- This is very important you change your mindset. Leave the past in the past and get focus on your goal.
- Be positive and get rid off the negativity around you. Toxic people will bring you down and won’t see what you are looking for. It has to be the same with you, don’t critic people, gossip and always see the positive on your relationship
- Don’t compare yourself with others. Nobody’s life is perfect, no matter how it may seem on the outside.You are unique and different.
3- Personal Growth
- Assess your skills and qualities, consider your aims in life and set goals in order to realize and maximise your potential.
- Before you can believe in a goal, you first must have an idea of what it looks like. Visualise them. See the end results and how to get it done step by step
- Make a plan and get the training you need to achieve your goal. You will be in control of your life.
4- Attract the right people and get success
- Success doesn’t happen overnight and if you focus and surround yourself with the right people, it will go easier. We are the average of the 5 people we have around us! Think about it!
- You need to become more attractive in business and everything else will start falling into place. People will be attracted to you. You will attract success instead of having to pursue success.
- Use the SMART method, Goals should be specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely.
5- Never give up
- Learn all the time new skills and execute your plans. It might be painful at times but remember your WHY you want to make a change in your life.
- In time you might feel you can’t do it, take a break, reassess your goals and continue your chosen path.
- Patience and hard work are keys, but it will be so rewarding!!! Don’t give up!!!
In summary, we all have bad days or bad weeks and it’s ok. It doesn’t mean it is the end. Pull yourself together, re-connect with your motivation and keep working.
Unfortunately, many of us remain stuck at the goal stage. We start out with good intentions and perhaps a plan, but then we can’t seem to make it happen.
But I believe in you and I know you can do it!!!