Almost 400 000 Million worldwide suffer from either type one or type two diabetes and it kills up to 5 million people every year ~ Type one diabetes is caused by an autoimmune attack on the islet cells in the pancreas (which produce insulin) and type two diabetes develops as a result of defective insulin production and insulin resistance.
More and more people are suffering from diabetes due in part to the high levels of sugar consumption in today’s society, although other factors can contribute such as the toxins in our food and air supply.
Here are some benefits for diabetes sufferers:
- Stabilize the blood sugars
- Has Arterial anti-inflammatory properties
- It is “Neuroprotective” effects that help prevent inflammation of nerves and reduce the pain of neuropathy
- Help relieve muscle cramps ( Anti-spasmodic agents ) and help the pain of gastrointestinal (GI) disorders
- Keep blood vessels open and improving circulation
- Lower blood pressure — which is vital for diabetics
- Help calm diabetic “restless leg syndrome” (RLS) at night time
It is also advised that while using the CBD treatment for diabetes, it must must be combined with a dietary change for maximum effect, as sugar intake is as important as blood sugar regulation.
Many people have given their testimonies of how CBD oil from Hempworx has helped them personally. Here is one of them:
See more Testimonials HERE
See other benefits of CBD oil
What the doctors have to say about CBD oil!
To order the CBD oil, check out the official website HERE
Join my team and start selling our product by clicking HERE
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) considers non-THC based hemp products to be “food based” and therefore legal without a medical marijuana license. Click here and here to find evidence of a test, analysis, research, or study describing the benefits, performance or efficacy of CBD Oil based on the expertise of relevant professionals.
CBD Rich Hemp Oil is legal in all 50 states. See the full disclaimer here.