For the last decade, we’ve been hearing so many facts/side effects that people get using Fluoride. Dentists still say that it is the way to help against teeth decay but we all know this is far from the truth. Fluoride is found mostly in toothpaste but also some municipalities are adding it to the drinking water.
Fluoride is a secondary product of the aluminum industry that accumulates in the body and the brain which might lead to severe neurological damage. Exposure to fluoride is suspected of impacting nearly every part of the human body, and the potential for harm has been clearly established in scientific research.
- Most developed counties do not fluoridate their water
- Fluoridated countries do not have less tooth decay than non fluoridated countries
- Fluoride affects many tissues in your body besides your teeth and lead to a wide variety of health problems:
- Bone cancer
- Thyroid disease
- Immune system complications
- Lower IQ
- Rapid aging
- Learning disability
- Iodine deficiency ….
- Fluoridation is not a natural process
- For infants, fluoridated water provides NO benefits only risks
- 40% for American Teenagers show visible signs of fluoride overexposure with dental fluorosis.
- Fluoride supplements have never been approved by FDA ens
- Fluoride is the only medicine added to Public water
- Swallowing fluoride provides little benefits to teeth
- Disadvantaged communities are the most disadvantaged by fluoride
There’s no doubt about it: Fluoride should not be ingested.
Did you know?
- Fluoride is so toxic that it is considered as hazardous waste by EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Hitler fluoridated the water in the concentration camps to sedate the prisoners
- Fluoride is the same ingredients in rat poison and prozac
- Crest was the first fluoride toothpaste created in 1955
Dr Kathy Thiessen, Director and Senior Scientist at the Oak Ridge Center for Risk Analysis in Tennessee is strongly opposed to fluoridation. As she explains:
“[Recent data] … indicates no significant benefit from water fluoridation, but a significant association with dental fluorosis, a situation that will not be avoided by fluoridating all cities at 0.7.mg/L … At the very least, even if dental fluorosis is considered only a cosmetic problem, it takes money to treat to improve a person’s appearance and perhaps his or her self-esteem … A growing number of studies indicate associations between dental fluorosis and increased risk of various health problems. Considerable evidence indicates that water fluoridation is an unsafe and unethical practice, with little or no real benefit.”
Disclaimer: Please consider that I am not a doctor or a physician, just a concerned mother, who wants the best for her: children, grand-children, family, friends and pets. These statements are my personal opinions and do not constitute any formal expression, statement, directly or indirectly expressed or assumed, nor non assumed regarding the aforementioned subject.