Today i would like to talk about the Law of Attraction. It’s very useful for everyone, for personal life business growth, health and also wellbeing…
I did a Facebook live video a few days ago and explained why i found it very useful and important to talk about it.
What is Law Of Attraction?
It is the name given to the maxim “like attracts like”, with the idea that by focusing on positive or negative thoughts a person brings positive or negative experiences into their life.
Psychologists, New Age thinkers and religious leaders have been talking about the Law of attraction for years, but it gained popularity when the book “The Secret” made waves in 2006.
Whether or not you believe in the power of the universe, there is scientific research that proves the effects of positive thinking.
How to use the Law Of Attraction?
- Decide what you want; it can be a new job, a new girl/boyfriend, a new house, new leads for your business, a new car …. You have to be specific of what you want. If you are unsure of your request or you are unclear the Universe will receive unclear frequency and will send you unwanted results.
- You need to want it BAD, a real burning desire for its achievement.
- You have to feel good yourself, this will send positive vibration in the Universe – do some exercise, meditation, spend time with your friends, help others, be thankful for what you have and always having the “glass half full” attitude.
- Believe that you can do it. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. A goal is a dream with a deadline.” Napoleon Hill
- Feel and visualize your dream every night. What we put into our consciousness just before going to bed literally reprograms our mind and shapes our future.
- Take massive action; you have to be willing to put some work into it. That is usually the challenge for most people. You can’t change your life and ask the Universe to help you if you are not doing your part of the bargain. The Universe will always reward you.
- Persevere is also a challenge for most people, the first hiccup, challenge, failure and they stop.
To help you visualize every day of what you want, wish for; you can draw a picture, do a collage, vision board, put it on your phone, beside your bed, in your room, on the ceiling (that’s the last thing you see before you go to sleep), whatever you want…. Whatever you feel comfortable with …
Write a note stating: “I am happy and grateful that ….”
Always use present tense, no negative terms in your note. Show gratitude and tell the Universe how thankful you are.
Imagine an alternative dimension with your dream.
Don’t send a hope but a real request.
If you really believe in it, work for it and do all the steps, your wishes will come true.
It really is that simple!!
Books I would recommend to help guide you;
The Secret – The Power – The Magic by Rhonda Byrne
The Law of Attraction by Esther and Jerry Hicks
Power of your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
Think and grow rich – Keys to success by Napoleon Hill
Thank you for reading and if you have any comments, please let me your name and contact informations.