Having an Autoresponder is one of the most important thing you need to have to build your business online. I personally use aweber and very happy with it.
What is an Autoresponder?
An Autoresponder sends a series of emails automatically. You can preschedule some and you can do a broadcast from time to time to your list.
When someone subscribe to your list, you should have a welcome email, and then receive the next email the next day or 2 days after, and so on… You can decide the order of your email and frequency.
The benefit of having an Autoresponder is that you won’t need to manually send email to each subscriber. It is done automatically in a follow up sequence.
Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale.
Why is it so important to have an Autoresponder?
2- You can personalized the emails and address prospects. This gives a personal touch and your subscribers will feel compelled to read your emails.
3- You can send your different offers and keep track on the views for your website. Once visitor has subscribed to your autoresponder you can continue to send emails infinitely until they say to stop.
- When people you don’t know visit your website for the first time, and they subscribe to your newsletter or one of your campaign, your goal is to keep them attracted to your emails. Copywriting is very important (check my blog).
- You can give them a trial offer, or a free report, or 30 min free consultation.
- You can build a long term relationship with subscribers with very little effort because everything is automated.
- You can send them different campaign, different company if you have multiple stream of income
- Follow-up is done perfectly, you won’t miss a single customer, prospect.
- People who like doing business with you and buy your product/service, will be happy to purchase something new because they trust you, having build this relationship
- You can send to your subscribers a message to direct them to your blog, or ECommerce, or website. You can use a link directly on your email so they don’t need to do anything manually.
- You can see where your list is located, which messages directed them to your autoresponder and which email has more views. You can then judge what type of email they prefer best and format future messages
- It is a way to brand yourself, or the company. You can add a logo, your tagline, your signature, a picture. You can personalize the way you want.
Treat your subject line like the movie trailer – give a preview so they know what to expect
See my other blog, where I give you some tips on how to write a list for your autoresponder
Do you have an Autoresponder?? Which one are you using? Do you want to have access to a lot of big earners email list. Leave me a comment and I will give you my secret!!