The main rule before you try to sell anything is to understand, use and be confident when talking about your product or services. Keep it simple and show your feelings, your customers want to be attracted to you and even if you mess up, say sorry. Be on time and do what you say you will do when you said you would do it…
If you want to reach a goal, you must ‘see the reaching’ in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal. – Zig Ziglar
To promote and close your sales, you need to:
- Keep your mouth shut and listen. Don’t talk about yourself, your business or product. You want to introduce yourself as a human being not a Sale machine 🙂
- Ask questions. People dont’ care how great you are, how much money you are making; they want to know why they should be part of your team or buy your services/products. So be curious, ask about the product they are already using, ask questions to understand what they need so you can give them a solution
- Speak to your prospect naturally as if it is a friend or a family member.. no script. Keep your posture and listen
- Pay close attention of what your prospect isn’t saying. They might be in a hurry but don’t want to tell you so they will half listen and you are going to waste your time
- Answer briefly to the questions they ask you
- After assessing the needs of your prospects, then you can give them a solution and tell what you can offer them. But don’t ramble for too long, let them time to think about it and if they are ready you can help them to sign up.
- Don’t push people to join your business, ask them if there is any problem and why they wouldn’t join you. However when they do join your company, motivate and reward them.
Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, ‘Make me feel important.’ Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life. – Mary Kay Ash
If you got value, leave me a comment, share or like. And if you want more info, contact me and I’ll be happy to connect with you.
Other resources you might need:
Find a system that will give the the full support you need to succeed! Learn More
How to choose your platform wisely CLICK HERE
How to brand yourself CLICK HERE