Keyword research is the most important, valuable in the search marketing field. If you use the right keyword you get a high return activities in the search marketing area. It will help you to get visitors to your site and if the keyword is very specific to your activity, you should get the right kind of visitors.
Viewers don’t want to go through pages of information, they use the search button to optimise their requests. Nowadays, we want to get an answer fast and effective. Usually they don’t go beyond the first page and click in the links to websites that ranked higher on these search results.
Keyword research is probably the most important aspect in any Internet marketing or SEO (Search engine Optimization)
Your selection of keyword phrases should be targeted to the correct kind of traffic that goes through your website – you want to get the right customers and not losing your time attracting traffic that will not contribute to your business.
Traffic = Leads = Cash
When you choose your keyword, you should consider this
- Create a list of keywords – think of all the keywords phrases that can be used to find your product, website, services. Think about the where, how, why and what your potential customers may be using.
- Use a good Keyword Research Tool – you can choose a paid or free keyword research tools to help your campaign. These tools can help you sort through your initial list to identify a good combination.
- Refine your shortlist using Keyword Suggestions
- Use the right keyword for specific products or services you offer – perform the research with separate keyword research for each category of your business… it can be the product or services
- Maximize Long Tail Keywords – Be very specific if you use a long tail keyword, get to the point.
If you got some value out of it and want more infos, leave me a comment below.
Good luck finding your right Keywords
One thought on “The importance of Keyword research.”
Pingback: Youtube tips for more exposure in your business. | Kathy Lo-Pinto